2010年6月23日星期三

accompany clients to KTV night got home late

1, I am on the couch watching TV, my wife sat down in my lap wrapped in towels, customs 10,000 kinds of places,scattered between, said: \Today, no money! \


2, my wife with one hand cupping the chin, provocatively said: \Ke Guan, please put some respect, little woman I just do not performers sold themselves! \


3, I bath in bed reading, my wife emerged from the bathroom of a Ehupusi pressure in my body, the face of grim and said: \Today I Chang Changxian! \I do not see from the wife, instead gently said: \not too dirty for years to open up! \


4, my wife asked me: \: \\


5, accompany clients to KTV night got home late, just joined the family that his wife slept, and then crept to the bathroom shower. Just stripped naked, his wife suddenly appeared, sharply shouted: \sound, touch hand to live my jj: \She did not sleep is to a Bansu this?




6, a wife like all good things, including the handsome boys & girls, the greatest pleasure to accompany my wife shopping around for me is that she will be collecting handsome boys & girls, for viewing. Shopping time feet get tired, we sat before the window of Starbucks, enjoy the beautiful River line. Wife enjoy the side edge peering innocently asked me: \ah? that you would not want those who pervert it? \! \They also want to sleep, you can not waste a me?



7, once made a small fortune, returned home to his wife fling toward the envelope: \\Come on! \



8, wife are sucked into the cool breeze on the hiccups of the problems. One evening after work into the home on the name of hiccup, I am concerned to ask: \woman, and not the proceeds of small woman, had Hexibeifeng it! \Start with a pretty wife, but stopped short at the crucial moment: \to facilitate it! \



9, a Saturday, my wife normal rest, I have to work overtime. Up in the morning this guy a stalker and I am touching something, and then contented to sleep, full of tired and I have to go to the company. I greeted her was about a bedroom, his wife behind to the sentence: \Come on! tonight to! \



10, when my wife and I love the University, when girls can enter the male dormitory, boys are not allowed into the women's dormitory. A late autumn night, I provoke angry wife, leaving his wife back to my dormitory. There were no cell phones, my wife live in the third floor, I apologized to her in the downstairs propaganda. Cried for a long time has not seen results, but more and more people crowd. Seeing lights, and his wife for her roommate from her window, threw down quilt (quilt I sent, I know), I saw a bad situation, quickly shouted: \know nothing happened, it brings the full floor laughing. Heroes do not eat the immediate loss, I rushed back to quarters, covered her quilt was owned by Hong Qiu was one night. I did not wake up the next morning, my wife stood in front of a pull out from the quilt to my flat a meal: \ah ah ~~~~~~ Do you think I want to!



11, particularly cold winter one year, a weekend, my wife into playing in the park. See many people in the lake ice skating, so I invited my wife and I go with slip, and the wife can not. To prove the solid ice, I went to the ice before setting an example to play a round, see my wife mind straight itch, finally eager to think. I am from the center of the lake to the shore to pick her up, off-shore there is a meter, I have no proof to even more dangerous, I also caught leaps, the results just listen to \Fortunately shore shallow water only Yandao my waist, his wife scream scared the verge of tears. I went to great lengths to get out from the mud, nothing in ensuring that my entire people, the wife was seriously asked me: \okay, small things are a polar bear! \


12, one afternoon, I was working, suddenly my wife received a phone looks very anxious: \by surprise, threw down the work went to the scene at hand. Wife is, and a more than 40-year-old semi-old woman struggling, semi-old woman's \dollars, said the meal nicely, the old woman was very pleased I am exalted, Yuehelehe drove off. I asked his wife: \How much compensation to the people, afraid of being cheated, and had woven you called! \~~~~~~ This is also called a butt? You're wrong when lustful can change to change?



13, his wife has been particularly interested in my little nipples, often at night they sleep Nianzhe. One time, my wife asked me: \Wife giggle at me Oh, I casually said: \to decorative! \\how a dotted line? nice? \


Entertainment Entertainment

没有评论:

发表评论