2010年6月19日星期六

even when the fault is not the time they have said so. Even if you made a little mistake

I'm sorry I'm sorry
Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry.
English people say sorry a lot, even when things are not their fault! If you make the smallest mistake (with someone's name or nationality for example), it is often a good idea to say sorry or I'm sorry.
For bigger mistakes, say I'm so sorry or I'm really sorry.
The usual replies to sorry are: That's OK. That's alright. Don't worry about it.
English-speaking people always say I'm sorry, even when the fault is not the time they have said so. Even if you made a little mistake (eg wrong person's name or nationality), and preferably also to say Sorry or I'm sorry. If you made a bigger mistake,to get the maximum amount of comfort, then that I'm so on sorry or I'm really sorry.
apologize for other people and you can answer: That's ok. That's alright. Don't worry about it.

没有评论:

发表评论