2010年6月18日星期五

All look bad mood Kazakhstan, to telling others

1. Turtle was injured, so the snail to medicines, two hours later, the snail has not come back, tortoise curse to: "Damn still not back, I'll be dead soon!" At this moment the door came the voice: "his mother , and Zaima I do not a! "
2. If your ears itch, it means I miss you,
If your eyes itch, it means that I want to see you,
If you mouth itch, and on that I want to kiss you,
body if you itch, you do not want to scare, and a shower! ! ! Ha ha ha! ! !
3. One day, the triad boss to ask you: 1 plus 1 is equal to a few? Hesitated for a long time you're wondering, said: equal to 2. Boss pulled out a gun, bang your dead, mouth muzzle boss blew smoke: You know too much ~
4. A bitch toward you, biting a piece from your feet swallow the meat quickly, you have room to move about to kick it, the dog tears, said: "You played it, anyway, my belly have your blood!"
5. a dog to climb the table, to a burn rub to chicken, the owner was furious Road: how you dare to Nazhi chicken, I dare you how. Results of the chicken butt licking dog. Master fainted. Dog Lock Road: sample, see who ruthless!
6. the cat, because life forced to open the salon in the fox POP Counter, day, rats came to a cat named salon package night, unwilling to do the cat, mouse furious Road: first started courting I pursue a very tough battle, and now send Onsite also cannot!
5. high and one a test, teachers made cannelloni, took a more behind the girls, shouting, "Teacher, I have, I have\In the boys next to me said it was "my, my," the class laughing
6. understanding so long, you place in my heart, you and I are very clear. Life is a dream, years, such as flow, you know, big crowd, others to me the hell it is only one, and you different, you two!
7. do not go to school a; too hard! Tofu do it! Make tofu safest;
do is hard the tofu!
to do is dilute the tofu brain!
to do is thin the skin of soybean milk!
to do is not the milk!
if not sold, put smelly friends, but also when the stinky tofu!
8. I love you "add" a business world, "multiplied by" 10 "is equal to what?!!!
result is (520 +1314) * 10 = 18340
that. "slapped you die!" laughing Ha ...
9. Congratulations! Toad frog by the United Nations Department of the University of shameless taking classes! Please bring proof mental illness, take bus number 514 to die a stupid fool Road, Street got off, when you stand in front of the school enrollment giggle!
2. If someone bullies you, tell you Sister, I tied his limbs to move, distributed to them labeled as China Unicom, the face labeled color, the nose straight beaten, and his head beaten vibration, incisors labeled flip the ...
3. would like to use this information to remind students, the University is to test it!
Metersbonwe: do not hang unusual subjects!
special steps: hanging branches! Deadly feeling
nike: just hang it!
Semir: test what, hang nothing!
melatonin: This feast is not hanging branches, hanging branches just hang Courses
Huiren Shenbao: He hung I hung !
Ning: hanging Branch, everything is possible!
Want Want: You hang that I am, we hang! Hang hang!
good Di: We hang, is really hung!
white with black: the day hanging a subject, not sleepy; night hang a Division, sleep Hong
of calcium in calcium: It's hanging branches ah, it high gold content, linked to a Over the past five subjects top and convenient! See my breath hanging in five subjects, not strenuous, no acid back legs do not hurt, and jumping too Youjin it!
4. I heard a meteor across the sky during the day wishing special spirit. That I meteor, I hope you can become smart. I rely on! You guessed how? Original way that even flying meteor back!
5. Warring States period, you command all handsome, wearing a lid, wearing sacks, plastic bags tied around his waist, holding the lid, foot 2 Chinese cabbage ... shouted: "revenue ! break! rotten!!! "

没有评论:

发表评论