2010年6月21日星期一

in fact

Objectives: Dunhuang18:30, Beijing Railway Station.

the midst of sadness, ah, more harmonious in block capital block the road takes 68 minutes, finally arrived at the station, see the \That warp feeling, who did not die once estimates are not out of imagination. In fact, the most important heart feeling lucky, or did not affect my students to keep in mind when the large image, and not because of being late to a class of collective shame. Otherwise I can only once in the body after death, then death in the heart ashamed N times. On the train, I find myself on the sleeper a comfortable position, and the students talk of today was going to happen when these strange things, leader appeared.

\No way, in front of several pairs of curious eyes, I Shuaixia the sentence \The train slowly started running, I will officially Dunhuang tour began. But the heart has to travel a little excitement is gone, what happened that day, made me Yunshanwuzhao, in fact, wanted to calm down and think about their own events, but the leader mm did not give me this opportunity, and I do not know why it seems to find a young girl on a freshman to be our leader.

through two carriages of all kinds of people, the arrival of the dining car, the first rush into my eye, actually it was Jiang Dandan. When the car just now I found a different level Woliang votes, I sleeper, she is soft, so when the train separated.

\

\I laugh Road. Said, sat down opposite the Jiang Dandan high back sofa.

\

\

Dan Jiang Dandan continue to use her style in an instant law gave me a glance, said: \the sentence: \

on the menu when I looked down, feeling icy cold hit, with a closed mind while pondering how this will be inside the wind chilly side looked up and across the seat has been silent for A man sat down, a few hours ago to kill me, one has an estimate of my life never forget the face of a child's face!

had a few hours ago I can not rest in peace in that moment, do not know fantasy has in mind how many times, if I could live to see this face, I will use what kind of tragic her way to torment torn to Ruchao, but when she sat opposite and true, when what I feel are not angry, or that she has a very strong gas field, pressure I could not even angry no clout. Some freezing air, Jiang Dandan field seems to have found a little cold, like nothing happened like, I began to introduce me to the opposite side of the murderer.

\

\precious life has been above the.

\Approach seems to be some disdain, that makes me even more of the furious: \hear me out, Puchi out a laugh: \imperceptible smile, which is a 15.6-year-old girl's face, is actually very delicate and pretty, good skin, smooth seems to have been a PS of dermabrasion treatment, all pony behind the two cephalic Masson, the haircut I think that is basically the shape of former sixth grade! When the most exaggerated, these girls face was actually a graceful figure under was wrapped in blue cheongsam in decent cut.

see I did not speak, Jiang Dandan: \music on, it seems to hurt this woman I was happy ah.

\Alice looked Jiang Dandan.

Blue Grandma no expression, looked at me, then slowly turned to look out the window, said: \

没有评论:

发表评论