2010年6月22日星期二

think we spent the New Year together


Whenever I hear the sweet honey, he will remember the day together with Ta.

think we spent the New Year together, think of day to send my frame Ta ...

think we snuggle on the sofa watching \
remember one autumn afternoon, we sat in a chair under the window watching Gone with the Wind or Shugo Chara, the sun warm our hearts ...

think of us to see that the Department of sweet film - The Classic, the plot inside remembers, Huang Ru yesterday ...

think we agreed with the Greek Aegean Sea, this life must go first, I heard it couple of the Holy Land.



and Ta with the time, although Chen miscellaneous weird, but the feeling is sweet as cake,I travel a good habit, as always prevailed;

and Ta spend time together, will always save the best of my memory that a corner.



content from: SOSO \

没有评论:

发表评论