2010年6月25日星期五

to escape everything here. Phone


If a boy cried for you, please grab his hand, he can accompany you through life
a friend told me that he cried for a girl.
\stifled
if you took his hand, he can accompany you through life
if you give up, he will be very difficult to go back to their former. \down, my heart suddenly very depressed ... ...
thought of him - the boy was crying for me.

for the first time, I decided to leave him. He told me that as long as my happiness. I saw him fight back tears, I know, turned when he cried.
second time, I told him that I deceive * him. He told me, will forgive me, because he loves me. He held me and cried, and I know he must be very disappointed.
third time, Valentine's Day. He held onto me tightly and told me not to leave him. He will not let me see his face, I knew he was crying.
the end, he chose to leave. I know, I feel that he is desperate. Maybe I'm wrong too, everything is irreversible. I also chose to leave. Leave this city, to escape everything here. Phone, he was crying begging me to stay, but I resolutely decided to leave. He cried, the last time for me to cry ... ...
Now, we all changed. He changed, and became familiar with in the past, to him, maybe just silly. I've changed, become numb, in the past for me, maybe only regret.
past my willfulness, he has been hurt countless times. Now, he has no serious feelings as in the past. I know that everything has changed. If, all over again, I will not leave. Not worth a lifetime love of people to leave.
boy, do not cry easily, only to face a favorite person, will become fragile.
boy, do not cry easily, only too fond of you, will put down self-esteem.
girls, if you have a boy cried for you, please grab his hand, he can accompany you through life.
girls, if you have a boy cried for you, please do not abandon him, and perhaps a choice will destroy a person ... ...
transferred from Daisy Li Bing Xian Online
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论