2010年6月17日星期四

After reading a lot of couples, no longer off the night!

Graduation, the girls on the boys said: I'm going to Beijing Zhongguancun in Beijing called the Chinese Silicon Valley, where many opportunities, after easily developed.
boy wrote: Then I went back to his hometown in Sichuan, where is the land of abundance, beauty and more, since you are in for a not me, I am easy to find.
girls fist in the chest, thick boys tap, Duqi the mouth child, that you know would like beautiful women, hum, even then I do not want you, you can only think of my love I forbid you to find another girl.
boy holding the hand of a girl, loving her a kiss on the forehead and India, said, silly girl, let the parents do in Sichuan, you go to Beijing, I'm the good son, of course, have to go back to take care of father-mother friends.
head flashing girls sing tears, dropped into the arms of a boy, no longer up. But the emotion of the two different places separated by
unabated, of course, rely on thick Acacia radio waves to transmit, send text messages, phone calls, two to the motherland, the communications industry dedicated contribution to the turnover.
day, the girls read a story line that's also a couple of stories, each called the other girls first, boys will hang up when the girls experienced the vicissitudes of things, she was discovered that the world's favorite man, is such that each call is linked to his first boy.
girls remember the story of her regret and tears that night making phone calls, she said the boy: First, you hang up.
boys surprised a moment, that silly girl, what has ah call also divided.
girls playfully, and said, Well do not Well no, you must first hang up, do not listen to me after ignoring you, so you can not find wives.
boy stopped a few seconds, a chuckle, to say that the silly girl, I do not play unmarried man for the future, I'll hang up Oh, I know a waste of telephone charges.
girl heard the boys came on the heels of the first tone hang up the phone line busy tone, her laugh and smiles, in the heart of the boys said: Honey, I love you more than you love me And love.
Since then, two people called in, said good-bye every time, she would hold the phone to listen quietly, so boys start hanging. The boy always laughing intimate girl call her stupid, then hang up the phone.
over time, girls faint gradually feel wronged: you know you, Well, every time I wait for you before, I'm a love you so silent, but you do not know anything. She also wanted the boys to see the article and let him know how much I love him, and someday he'll hang himself also so a telephone, he can and really loved the feeling of what is under, nice to ah.
girl checked her, she's happy in both sweet and sour there, she thought: could such a unique way of life with profound love of a man, it is a blessing.
with all of the North drift like the days of girls is not too comfortable, but to live in Tongzilou years, compared to those who live in the basement of the northern drift, the living conditions of girls quite good. At first, the ambition has been only a small mill tail, but a good strong girl, and what did not complain to the boys, she just more accustomed to the phrase I love you boys say.
Tongzilou where that community policing is not very good, and even women's underwear in the metamorphosis of a Zhuantou mad. Has there been accompanied with the rent girl, girls did not feel how, but the girl because of family emergency leave of absence to go home, leaving one girl living in the Bedroom house a kitchen and a Methodist, she was natural feel lonely fear.
night, girls in their sleep to be a while???? awakened by the sound, careful listening, the sound was coming from the door. Her grasp was angle, the whole body shaking heap, not out of the atmosphere, from the helpless eyes of the silent tears flowed.
suddenly, her hand touched suboccipital mobile phone, as if to seize the straw and immediately sent a message to the boy: Honey, I'm afraid. In fact, far from the Sichuan
boyfriend, even if a message can play any role? Moreover, most of the night, the boys may be back off to sleep. Forget the first alarm the girls, the most afraid of in this moment, she only thought of the boys.
surprise that girl is a message in a few seconds, the boys of the phone call came. She gently turned, came the boy hears the voice of concern: stupid girl is not like me?
girl lowered her voice as much as possible, to the boys, said she now lives alone in the house, the door may be a thief, she was scared.
boys consolation girls do not be afraid, he thought, of the girls said: to open your cell phone loud speaker horn, the sound way up, you slowly to the door, do not be afraid, my dear, believe me do not fear.
snow smart girls, one boy said she thought the boy's intentions: boy shouted invectives, so that people know outside the room with men, to steal or hit other people ideas, sensible of to brisk walking.
girl trembling? to the door, open the phone's loud speaker horn, the sound at maximum, she said softly to the microphone: Well, I am at the door, and extroverted trumpet is also open.
out this time to confirm it was a girl, and not one of them can be heard the faint sound of the dialogue.
just shaking the girl's body will not stand, the phone suddenly shouted :***, who engage in outside my door ah? The guys up all the room up a visitor.
boys, sonorous voice, bold, in the still of the night was the startled girl. However, people may be scared outside jump higher, girls just heard a thump thump of footsteps from the near and far, seems to be to be scared off. Shu
girls out of breath, legs and soft, spread over the ground.
boy waited a moment and gently asked: people go out, baby?
girl finally cried out against cell phones, my dear, I miss you.
girl in shock, the boys have been comforting the girl, that night, two people holding the phone comes dawn, the girls said that Hang it quick, long-distance fighting for so long, too How much is spent.
What a silly boy said with a smile girl, girl, on the silly, foolish as to fancy you, ah, hang a right, dear, go to work today, sleep is the boss K Oh, be careful.
hang up after a mass of sweet girls heart, she enjoyed her sense of security boys, but the drawback is that boys seem to have formed before hanging up the practice, and this is no exception, girls thought to myself: He's great, but in the end the story of a boy like that girl so deep love love me, he did not let me hang out, please.
hot day, many girls are not above the pocket unlined, so often she would forget to bring mobile phones, such as when the phone forgot to eat after work in the desk, such as roommate went out to play with the phone left behind in rent in every time she will receive a boys did not return phone and information, and only those, she will feel a fair point: Well, I'll hang up and call each time, can not be with you in a timely manner, even small punish it, and not to grievances, ah, bungy.
May 12, the average is no longer an ordinary day, the girls in that small company dedicated to doing their own thing for their own little dream that point unremitting struggle with.
fast work, the office pass up a message: there is a major earthquake in Wenchuan is the epicenter, said that the Tangshan earthquake with magnitude less.
girls heart shocked, unconscious to the pocket for cell phone, forget the belt!
she immediately took up the office of the plane to the boys called, but the allocation of the last signal on the break, then dial the home landline number, or unreasonable, it seems Sichuan communication facilities are also earthquake destroyed the.
an ominous foreboding in my heart, anxious wait another girl from work, rushing down from the office, recruit a taxi to rush to his rented Tongzilou.
open the phone, yet there are more than 50 articles did not answer the phone, calling all boys, she doubled, there is an unread message:
baby, dear, silly girl, the exhaustion of my life call you all the love, I love you more than you love me love.
since that you insist let me hang up, I know, you certainly have seen the story, but, my dear, I want to tell you, I love you more than you love me love.
In fact, I also read that story, very long read, it is a beautiful story, because some regret and the United States, but that does not belong to us, I do not want that the United States, that deficiency in the United States, I will not! With the Heartbreakers will never forget, I would rather two people safely over a lifetime, should not that memorable, I just want to with you through life with their children, hand, old age together.
I do not want the kind of tragic beauty, I just real happy. I've never forgotten to bring cell phones, I'm afraid someday you'll miss me, if I did not carry a cell phone, I'm afraid you will join me in frustration, a lot of time, even the toilet, I also take phone hides his pocket; I never turned off at night, every night before bed I replace the battery, then ring tone big, I'm afraid what you want to talk to me at night afraid that if I shut down, you will be more lonely in a foreign land.
you always let me hang up, I know it is because you love me, I'm happy, I remember always the eyes of Tide's; my phone never shuts down, you do not know, it is Because I love you, blame me not told you, my baby, I want to wait until we are inanimate monster say when.
silly girl, evidently I did not stay with you for a lifetime of good fortune that, I back the piece of prefabricated panels, has been pressing me more than two hours, my back is tearing the whole chest like pain, I can smell their streaming blood of Xing Weier, baby, I may not be able to accompany you to go on the.
dear, I would like to hear your voice, I hit you over and over the phone, why do not you take ah? Honey, can you hear me calling you? Honey, here Haohei, I'm so cold, I want you to hold me.
dear, my dear, my darling, I love you, I am so afraid of death at this moment is so cowardly because it means I can no longer kiss you hurt you. I am more worried about you because of me heart, do it, my dear, I left you find a person in Beijing to take care of you, there more successful people, opportunities and more. You are the most holy angels in heaven, no one around to protect you, I'm afraid you will hurt.
promise me, dear, if there is such a man as I love you, please do not answer his phone, I knew he would be more pain then.
I can not breathe, baby, goodbye, next life, I will be your husband!
baby, dear, silly girl, once again exhausted all the love of my life call you, I love you more than you love me love.
girls tears like rivers burst their banks, no time to cry to breathe, she Yang Touxiang days, closed the eyes cry issued by the Heartbreakers:
dear, my next life I still do your wife, I never off it! !

没有评论:

发表评论