2010年6月22日星期二

that was all.

6 1980 Lunar New Year early in August, the Gregorian calendar on September 14, I was born into this does not look good in the present world. Today is September 16, the Chinese early in August 6, my 27th birthday, calculate, time flies really fast in fact, sometimes are not possibly imagine how this 20 years is disappearing fingertips.


fact, when the first two days on the 14th after his wife had given me a birthday again, also bought a birthday cake, leaving aside for the taste of birthday cake was sweet and I do not like it, but that day I was half way to work time for more than an hour to eat the cake and blew out a candle, and I did not find birthday that day feeling, perhaps because parents remember from childhood that even my birthday is in Chinese, two decades has become a habit the.


Today's birthday passes very quiet, or rather unfortunate. 1:00 I did more work at home cooking dinner complete wash bed, used to stay up late after work, meaning no down 1:00 difficulties, such as sleeping around is also not far from three o'clock. 7 am to get up further into the shop and more overtime, time off work nearly 12 points because of the lack of sleep, felt a splitting headache. His wife because of cervical problems recently has been pulling the hospital to do physical therapy, neck and arms are is not, I would have been cooking these days, but today I saw like this, and she hands cooked for me, wait until after dinner She began feeling pain in his arm, I gave him beat get pinched. In fact, I do not where to go than he comfortable.


wife because tomorrow morning to see early-morning study needs to school early, Now the day has not been long since the morning from home too dark too early, there is no car to go, so I sleep in the afternoon when she went to school . Afternoon when his father received a phone call from his brother's wedding was originally set down in more than a month later, in rural and remote towns, too many rules, bride price is high enough to scare two months ago because I married parents have to pay at home with their savings, including his brother's naked,Recent collection of living room decoration render, it was a year younger than I am now married brother was originally intended to spend the time to the town of credit loans, but today suddenly received news that because of some changes, and credit unions to stop all the personal loan business, and this look at some of his father suddenly dumbfounded, his brother married about 60,000 of the cost to the family how to change out of a sudden all of a sudden so much money.


brother, introverted, did not a few friends, because I buy a house two years of marriage, had married his friend and his mouth was that he rejected all borrow money, borrow money now to whom to go, Choude sleep parents these days to those who request it can request, but the people around know that there is a majority, to spend years in college students have too much, and few have spare cash, and probably only raise 20 000 ... ...


I buy a house decoration wedding, before and after the family from father took 50,000 yuan, of which 10 000 is the father left to buy air-conditioning, not being fixed in addition to monthly wages also have to repay my nearly 7 million bank loan, also saves every hand. I said to my father which I million back home, look no longer think of ways to borrow a little. But I know I'm in basically no hope of, and my relationship a little close, and are all married last year, largely owe loans are considered good, the other did not get married a few also buy a house in planning matters relating to marriage, who can borrow money to me. I no money exchanges Moreover, prevalence of recent fund shares are in the money to make money, open hand to borrow money and the money grab, like others, even if I have only run into a wall opening.


mother later took the phone, I comforted her two, but talking, my father did not speak, could not fall tears fell down.


parents have worked hard over half my life, raise their two sons actually become their biggest burden, really a sneer.


mother heard me sound wrong, but he kept that I hung up the phone to sleep at night they still work, I will only hung up the phone. Sent a SMS to his father, that so do not worry too much, there are nearly two months to see when there is no turning point. Father only two words back; good. In fact, he can say?


hung up the phone, but how also could not sleep.


Today is Lunar New Year early in August 2007, 6 in the evening, and his wife is not around, so bad news came home, after midnight I would also like to work 12. Can only smile at their whispered a happy birthday, that was all.

没有评论:

发表评论