2010年6月22日星期二

I finished ...

I admit that I was indeed a vulnerable person .. ,remember his face
nightmare more real every day .. ..
linger in the mind is always unexpected moments recently vertigo ..
fluttering ..
this feeling ... nice ...

recently started to not believe all the words ..
mouth in addition to eating the things I think ..
Nothing can be believed ..
when I do not believe that all the time ...
I finished ...

strange cycle once again come ...
my voice because of over-excited and become more and more hoarse ..
you always do not know ... do not know ...

have been inexplicable premonition
live fast die young leave a beautiful corpse ...
may be another of my fate ...

I like the tragic feeling ...

do not want to learn ..
do not want to go out ..
do not want to see anyone ...
hypocritical clown ..
was breathing become so redundant ..
nervous nervous
only with guilt and frustration to my bored days ..

has not distinguish sad and happy
dear
I lost my tears ..

I was a running rabbit
I was the shadow of the wall is covered with dust
my alarm
I was abandoned in a corner of the phone line
my breath exudes rot tablets children
I .....
me in the end who ...

ah rose petal floating like a small floating ...
widow's tears ..

没有评论:

发表评论