2010年6月20日星期日

would you not liking the high treatment work

~Q1: If you see their favorite people sleeping in front of you what would you do?
help her quilt cover. look at her sleeping like

Q2: What do you think is the real happiness?
can take care of the person I want to take care of
Q3: Do you think friendship important, or love important?
are important spill. does not matter when you lose on the 8th spreading ballast

Q4: You have the love? people do?
that's it

Q5: Do you believe in forever?
do not know a few days longer to squeeze a few years

Q6: you just doing?
with happiness and division

Q7: What you are now a bit happier?
happy? There is now run Germany before the birds

Q8: What are you most like?
most wanted is. bring happiness back to me

Q9: If you have a secret. You really do honestly tell each other right?
secret squeeze to see objects

Q10: like a small baby it?
is not a drop left me? ~,

Q11: What think friendship is forever?
always the backbone of the spirit,

Q12: How much want to get married?
This is not my wish to be the
Q13: You have to love the person you say a word.
I really give you happiness now! ~

Q14: Are you often feel that they fail then?
very expensive failure that has pinched Why? ? ? Can look back?

Q15: To love and be loved, which is more happy?
want to pay a `` harvest

Q16: When a man most fail?
can not be `` I want people

Q17: Without me, what would you do?
care is care in the growing! ! ~
Q18: Would you like to do intelligent people, or the handsome type character?
I am a crazy squeeze,

Q19: To the future together, you will wait for their loved one 4 years Why?
if my four years of dead birds in the other mold Aung What?
Q20: Do you think your happiness is the so-called after a lifetime of happiness Why?
`` `I do not know the definition of happiness is not a bird `` deep

Q21: Do you think you grown up yet?
find many old jacket

Q22: What is the mood to do these questions?
7 8 megabytes of random

Q23: Who want to die before the last word? say?
baby, you happiness. take care of their own

Q24: In your mind, what fate is expressed in?
affinity. were `` not equal to a gross

Q25: have had the most happy moment for that?
know people will naturally know

Q26: You hate the people, how would you treat?
not bound,

Q27: I am in your heart is sawed people?
good fun do not you? ,

Q28: Would you like to destroy lives or is willing to ruin your life?
life. did not destroy the definition of `` labor in the making

Q29: If you find the person you love becomes a stranger, you should go away or get back you know he (she)?
What if a bird does not look expensive to find `` `` pinching out of people `
Q30: You will do what he or she has never done?
will Germany. limit always be a breakthrough. I began to change

Q32: Most want to go travel?
Japan

Q33: never forget something?
do remember some things `` ```` just a wound

Q34: If you love someone, is not to be desperate to restore the TA?
a `` lack of effort would not say a bird
Q35: see the sky Who you think of first?
days I will be frustrated to see selective

Q36: What would you love TA my life?
love to when I die,
Q37: Do you like people like you who would you choose? In fact, people are quite cheap
animals. generally choose their favorite,

8: In what way would you show you his (her) love?
to meet the best satisfaction

Q39: love on me? Reason!
Like that can play a role in What? ,

Q40: If you want to hurt a person flat, you want that person is?
count birds that .. I do not want flat

Q41: Do you regret over his decision to What?
I did not regretted it. The only `` `

Q42: What can we really together?
this issue a bit tangled. ask me is useless

Q43: What makes you feel at ease the people?
father drops. Mummy

Q44: I am a good child?

good amount

Q46: In the night alone in grief when the phone has to be disturbed in that guy? is me?
labor at night is somehow hated the telephone,

Q47: like the rain? Why?
next to. Labour has umbrella,

Q48: If you do not want to do will be to the other party do?
see the situation pinching lost personality certainly not beat that,

Q49: If you have him (her) crying, your first move is what?
I will be more painful than she

Q50: believe in afterlife?
afterlife, I believe birds without Mody Ang

Q51: You have a dream (emotional) still alive?
`` `` I did not dream that things will always be only a sad,
Q52: Do you believe in love? Why?
not find love love that do not believe that Zouren climb jb,
Q53: those who have loved to be your friend, you would accept?
accepted

Q54: What hope and I have been friends? ? ?
do not know our thoughts are all tangled.

Q55: I am surprised you?
What Ngong as strange? ? ? Than `` `` I wonder if it quite hard to find

Q56: Do you believe in online dating you?
letter,
Q57: you and him (her) fight, you will give Why?
I will always give `` `so to not give up,bless good people,

Q58: What he did not, you still want to follow him?
`` `nothing can be created,

Q59: Are you happy today?
a good time is always very fast `` ``
Q60: If you could choose, would you not liking the high treatment work? Treatment or flat, your heart work?
stable like,

Q61: When most people become familiar with strangers, how would you face?
`` `` pinched so do not face to face do? ,
Q62: Why can not we say love is not love?
because people are emotional animals. I just do not want to recover from the animal back to a bird in the `` hey,

Q63: Who Do You Love in your life? (About love)
, life? ? ? I only had less than half to squeeze the life of Aung `` `Why?

Q64: What type of house you like?
me and you to find a pond built bungalows forgets sorrow

Q65: support my resignation? What
you beat Division I, support the squeeze

Q66: Today Chisha delicious now?
thermal jacket did not know what the Secretary is delicious

Q67: The baton then to go on happiness is not?
goes on it should be able to

Q68: What confusion for the future?
future `` VIP support
Q69: to enrich the present day was it?
now being so pinched `` `
Q71: The world could find another yourself? (Friendship love family can)
was imitating me

Q72: meet at the wrong time, you will love TA it?
take over Germany was an error `` ``` Love is the greatest that there is no more than 7 years Pali

Q73 Do you know your friends say things about you (secretly know), a cursed her, or pretend it never happened,
my friend will not say bad things about me

Q74: Are you afraid to lose your Ta it?
afraid there is too much with the fear that the world `` what birds feed
Q75: Do you think you are happy? ,
Who stole birds brought my own happiness. To the time of calculation of interest

Q76: If there is a time machine, you will choose the time back to what time?
have this thing that talk of locusts. Even if Labour can not afford, said `` equal to 100

Q77: If you give you a chance to revive a person, who do you want?
Mao Yeye

Q78: In what way you love your
love yourself? ? ? ? To take this hit I was born ready to love when other people off

Q79: What do you think love is the definition?
squeeze the `` Love is love What is the definition of `can squeeze?

Q80: For me, I feel there are obvious shortcomings which?
squeeze too many birds,

Q81: talk about my feelings. (Evaluation)
think too much

Q82: do something that is romantic?
romantic This is the secrets,

Q83: The above is not done that something more to say?
hey feel that they find

Q84: I believe it will surely become (his mind) the successful man?
to be punished

Q85: How long did cry a?
long I have forgotten how to cry

Q86: Tell Rhizoma, these problems are and who is out of?
know that labor uncertainty him to death,
Q87: My dear friend, tell me, who fell in love with your smile?
I know about the mold? ,
Q88: Dear friend, what are you? Waiting? Think of me?
think you shed when the problem really is the spoon,
Q89: You?? get? male (female) friend and her husband (woman)? what?? it?
now ; seems to take quite a big difference between Germany and `` address `` all knowledge,

Q90: Dad and Mom, which one you love?
do not love them that is beast,
Q91: hey, when you were named what is the mood?
point by point was pinching,

Q92: predecessor and successor female (male) friend while looking for you. Meet up. Sha taste of your heart?
crash? ? ? That I do not play it very dangerous game,
Q93: Why are you living for?
Mom and Dad with me down so I have to live at least to keep their old,

4: What had committed suicide?
thought about but not worth
Q95: tasted suffering and taste it? How does it feel?
sure there is a new squeeze through the feeling of throwing really waste,
Q96: Can you help me introduce a friend you?
you need me to introduce you?

Q97: If I accidentally say makes you angry, you will not tell me twist.?
It often happens that has mad bird
Q98: out of these problems of people would have been natural moat. ?
it to the next things that will not have quality problems,

Q99: What Love is a good thing
good thing? ? ? ? A bad thing? ? ? ?

Q100: you, he cheating on, and how would you do?
change of heart or a change of heart the people back who

Q101: Do you like Korean "Boys Over Flowers" it?
it is the youngest film ah?

Q101: Are you hungry yet?
hungry little pain

Q102: Have you ever heard love you to death love the song Why?
Oh this is the singing of the spill
Q103: What you will cherish me.?
treasure! ?

Q104: Do you like me with you.?
like

Q105: Do you like playing mahjong not?
Russia miss the days when every day, playing mahjong,
Q106: If you love a person like you should not continue like also to give up?
? been like ah, Russia now found that Pu is easy to like a person, ah,

Q107: do this tired? ? ?
can also do

Q108: If you could not travel, you will choose where to go?
grams of death

Q109: I am a good person? is? eggs?
you feel pinched? " ?

Q110: So far things are full of regret, what,??
regret not seizing the well-being,

Q111: feel tired.?
ah, Russia sleepy again Le,
Q112: I am not a thief in your mind is a beautiful delivery?
is based on Open unhappy? `

Q113: Does cherish life each day?
stay away from drugs is to cherish life.

Q114: If you do a day of animal, what kind you want! Why!
I want to hit the kangaroo, the reasons to take Germany

Q115 I am a person who wear expensive

meat find many people who

Q116:? think the world has the impossible Well.?
certainly pinched `` ``

dividing line
happy to comply with rules of the game, better than fun, go on. want to and continue to get share of happiness, hope that the ensuing continuation of friends can be happy happy.
rules of the game:
1, the person named in this article I will reproduced space to your space, then editing, deleting my answer to Q space in their own write your own answer, and then add their own a problem, pass the other 10 people, out of 10 questions to answer name of the person to notify each other named, and was named shall not refuse to answer questions, complete the game people will always have everyone's blessing.
2, these 10 individuals in their Q-space state is received from the issue of where, and think of a title passed to the other 10 people, so happy the game continue.
3, can not return, or foul!
4, is of names of people will get everyone's blessing, and all the beautiful wishes will be realized in the near future.

Wei Xi Zhou Jiajie Wangweidaigu Peng Xiong Lihong Zhang Yifang Fengfengchuqiao Jie

没有评论:

发表评论