2010年6月21日星期一

gently kiss you about.


━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ● ● ━ ━ ;
● ● ●
[m] ● ●

security certificate


1, buy a big house for you, for our baby to remain a baby room.
2, allows you to lie on my lap quietly reading, and then rubbing your hair.
3, when you say you're tired and do not want to cook, hold your bed quilt cover, and then personally give you my best at instant noodles!
4, when you do not eat when you eat ice cream is then impossible to feed you eat.
5, take you to trip the Maldives, feelings still time and space.
6, and then you run to Africa, make you feel very white.
7, stole my toothbrush and a change in you.
8, each special day to be in your heart to leave a special memory.
9, when in the bath to help you Cuobei, after bath to help you rubbed his feet.
10, when you tired to help you rubbed his shoulder.

11, there is no reason to kiss you.
12, you write what I must do first reader, and no matter what you write is to encourage you.
13, every autumn and you have to go mountain climbing.
14, always hold you, carrying you, even under the large crowd.
15, every day you wake up look at the way asleep, gently kiss you about.
16, always make the smile you want to cry.
17, to accompany you shopping, and cooking with you.
18, when walking in the street will not let you leave their 1-meter, never let you go by the road side.
19, was crossing the road should take you by the hand.
20, a special time in your side when you do the brown sugar poached me see you tear Cengdao my chest.

21, in life to you, you're wrong is my fault, I should certainly apologize after a fight, but have to adhere to the principles of right and wrong side.
22, to hear you call me a fool and all you want to call my name.
23, deliberately wake you up at night, listening to the voice of your lazy.
24, when you help your side to help you.
25, help is not gonna hurt you when your hair.
26, to concentrate on reading when you do not disturb you.
27, and you rush to eat, the most nutritious food is best left to you.
28, listen to your telephone call from the beach, listening to waves when you step on the calls.
29, you buy your food when Shunbian Mai flowers to you.
30, you are sick, keep at your side, you sese be angle, touch your forehead, you Embracing.

31, wallet, always have your picture or family portrait.
32, and raising children grow up with you.
33, at home after work to see if the lights will definitely open the door himself, not wake you.
34, middle of the night deliberately kicked your quilt you drilled into my blanket.
35, listen to you do not smoke, drink less, eat more fruits, eat regularly.
37, thunder, when you say \Also know more then you think you are more like me.
38, daily milk drink with you.
39, we argue, will sleep in the living room, so you think about it, and then wait for you to give me tuck.
40, leaving a little bit of a beard, when you sneak in the pro-fixing your face.

41, 70 years old when you go with you watch the sunset.
42, watching a ghost story with you and comfort you say \
44, must not you say thank you, I'm sorry to the group, as will be see outside.
45, when it rains in front of you.
46, when the money would be disgusting to say \
48, seriously listen to every word you say.
49, if I have any accidents, than I hope you can find a better man for you.
50, thank God every day we meet, know each other, love each other ......



; ; guarantor: I Chuan January 8, 2009,?


; ;
Y my dear wife, where are you ah??? not also my wife's mother's stomach it ... Ha ha Ha ha

没有评论:

发表评论