2010年6月20日星期日

Yee King Road

By the U.S. subprime mortgage crisis. Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets. Hang Seng. The Dow Jones index and the impact of economic downturns this year's birthday .. I'm going to lay low ...


; Although a low-key, but not ill-treat you not ... this year I decided to snack hosted a dinner in Sa .. welcome to the friends you arrive ... .. of course packets were not essential does not matter, but the red envelopes to to ... inconvenient friends can call me at my bank to offer various Cary .. I have bank cards ... also online banking or ATM transfer ..



; this year's KTV project to avoid the bar .. Hey I heard recently from several water pipes instead of God .. .. If the above that this man something to himself and a fight .. Hey .. it can hurt big it .. it .. honestly feel that they sing in the K area aims to create a good friend I can bring you to the side of the road to celebrate the poet's so handsome in the moonlight .. want to sing sing .. shy Shaa passing or will join in the audience ... still might run into a kind of money to throw a grown doubled it ... although we did not Dolby surround sound effects .. but left channel or right channel of choice .. want to hear the left channel of the station on the left .. the right station to hear the right channel ... that the best gifts do not come directly to the gift .. you can discount Import into the cash account .. I remember when to send money behind a few more zero .. or I could not tell who can sink to avoid feelings and expressions .. waste .. if you must send gifts to friends that I also had to be disrespectful of the .. otherwise it would have been accused of hypocrisy .. Okay .. what I like on a recent Omega .. But do not buy it .. but I heard it hit the store now gonna take off the scarf 8 Do not buy it .. really .. how do I get my nerve to do ... it will store the address in Futian District 3, Yee King Road, Central City Shopping Center 1F .. in fact I am not very fond of Omega of .. the store can be contacted at :0755-82801591 hey! to buy a non-delivery, if I tell you that my store is open :10:00-22: 00 ...



pigeons that my little brother, the cushion C is not pretty ... I think! trendy winter cushion is more expensive .. well ... I would like for a birthday sets can have enough money .. ah ... I believe that pigeons should not be given to me .. although I will be sending a surprise is not to send .. .. but do not send a man to understand their taste it! dove you is it ...

birthday I decided to bring before the Coke bottle opener and tools to wander the family's house ... I heard eggplant New home a bottle of Louis XIII brother ... Also according to reliable sources tofu house 90 years has hidden a bottle of Bordeaux's Pétrus .. of course I would have a positive family and friends to visit you .. if someone out who the best home of course ... wine .. installed a Coke Cola bottle? Of course installed inside the bottle .. what? color right? can cola Duishui ah ...

; on the feast of friends Shaxian snacks attention .. I would like to offer Ms. Chaos Men steamed bowl of a cage .. more pay some of their own ... of course I am not so petty .. chaos plus Sauerkraut .. steamed dumplings with peanut paste, or in my bear within the scope of the food .. .. us to feel finished I will come up with long checkout financed through credit cards credit card go to your boss ... what? No POS? so famous The snack bar did not even POS ... how do? I can not take cash .. Who is the boss that you go to see my friends with cash ... which is looking particularly handsome dress or simply looking for the shortest pay body First ... I heard he is often misplaced the money do not know ... Well, friends,see Resources below,cheap Louboutins, doors are flashed .. .. PLMM .. I am reluctant to send others, under which there would be no return to ...

home show, "Coke" took out a candle on the cake .. .. point to point of what classical music ... although the lonely point .. but how wonderful life is ah ! What a cozy night .. so happy birthday a ...

Tips: Deng ZIPPO traffic police that you had better deliver, oh! else tell you .. its railway leg pressing toilet water weigh weigh it!

没有评论:

发表评论