2010年6月22日星期二

light a few lights from the top

Sand roll, this is a boundless stretch of desert known as the sea of death, full of stagnant, and even the wind seems not like drifting away from its over. \A small peak into the camel Yo People's lifeless images. This is a very cute little camel long, pure white,when the occupation of a large screen, no trace of variegated, a pair of sleek, golden Camel Bells hung on its neck, and sometimes sent waves of a clear crisp tone. This small camel aimlessly to see that look, everything around seems curious, even the floor of yellow sand which, in its eyes seemed to be the same as what cute toys. It is sometimes looked down carefully smell, and sometimes dig a small pit with the front foot and play the exhilaration. Suddenly we hear \\. Netherworld it? Dark eyes, see nothing, I subconsciously feel a bit hand under the body material, slippery, and feel very comfortable, \In the dark, I groped to find a switch, \Finally light, although some glare, but also to adapt quickly, and I looked around the surroundings: This is a small but luxurious bedrooms decorated, thick curtains to block the outside floor all the light body is under the sheets European-style bed covered with silk sheets, bed floor, there are complex patterns of Persian carpets block. This netherworld hotel management now has? I reflected that, evidently, or five-star, I said, Why, good man rewarded, my dead are living five-star hotel Underworld.

However, just a dream. . . It has always been shrouded in a white camel lingering in my mind, it will die? I have a dream in recollection of the time, came a gentle knock on the door: \! I look hears out how she also went with me down?

before I speak, the door opened, Jiang Dandan suddenly jumped in. \! \\

Jiang Dandan sounds of something dragging about laughed out of my hand touched the forehead, and then pretend seriousness of the hands and back and back and said, : \touch the forehead? You'd better find a table to let me axillary probe detection. you quickly tell me how this is going on. that Xiao Pihai it? do not let me see her, or I have to report the arrows of the enemy, I did not kill her surname winter! \Who killed it, \things, on the road again and you say, anyway, was a long time. \so organized and disciplined students can not put a good group of pigeons, I Shangcuan down from the bed and squat down to put on shoes. \opened the curtains, natural light imagination is not fired into the house, the contrary, a French window is still dark outside, can not see anything.

\asked.

\

definitely not a good thing, I had a feeling that today several times, her into my music, not the normal thing to happen. \; \. . The so-called window is a completely closed space, light a few lights from the top, middle, half tree, precisely, is a tree, could see the exposed roots and some tentacles in the ground, while the upper part seems through the space at the top to continue upward. The most exaggerated is actually placed around the roots of three different sizes of coffins!

没有评论:

发表评论