2010年6月20日星期日

I think I was distressed angel

All along, I think he is the person who likes excitement.

did not expect too busy behind the endless grief

I finally know why I was an optimist of the

because I use all my pleasure to demonstrate the eternal sadness



Perhaps I was born in this world is, to atone

may last generation did not need to do their own
Perhaps everything is illusory


Perhaps this bustling world did not I



I think I am a grain of sand in the sea

quietly million meters under the sea was lying asleep



I think I was a small stream of a warm stone

quietly have to bear tiny small water erosion



soul which cries sound of utmost

also wake up my heart for the passion never sleep



I think I was distressed angel

lost angel wings

helpless angel

never flew up angel



I have is that God has given me a pair of industrious hands

I use the hands to create that piece of my own world



Keep up the good ...

没有评论:

发表评论