2010年6月24日星期四

causing some of amnesia

And others chatted about his childhood I was always silent, because I always wanted to evoke a little bit of my childhood, but do not know why I always place the drip do not remember his childhood, the entire primary, secondary and even almost empty, and sometimes I would think is not part of my brain cells die, causing some of amnesia? I'm holding on, better to find a few scattered pieces,To shoot the most true, I want to write down, I'm afraid of tomorrow, I could not find the. Did not want to kindergarten, my mother took long played a small bamboo crying while being pulled into the nursery, my mother left, the poor mother, I stood there looking forward to the window; primary low-grade, joined the school team when the drum as Little drummer's beat; primary school group photo to face the camera's excited and shy; God, even the memory of secondary school is zero.

没有评论:

发表评论