2010年6月14日星期一

A lifetime of love ---- Buddhist dialogue with the stone

Stone asked: what am I to do to find the person I love my wife? Love me or the people who do find my wife?

Buddha smile: The answer lies in the heart of your own. Over the years, make you love a very tough battle, make your life feel full, allows you to Student Groups always moving forward, you love people? Still love you people?

stone laughed: But my friends tried to persuade me to find a girl to do what I love my wife?

Buddha said: I'm In that case, your life will be doomed from mediocrity! You used to love the process of constantly pursuing to improve their own. You do not chase a one you love, your self-improvement also slows down the pace.

Stone grabbed the Buddha's words: If I tracked it I love people? Could it be ...

Buddha said: because she is the person you love, let her live with happiness and joy are you viewed as the greatest happiness in life, so you will for her live more happiness and joy and continuous efforts. Well-being and happiness is not the limit, so your efforts will also be no limits, will not stop.

stone said: that I live not that hard?

Buddha said: so many years, do you think you hard?

Stone shook his head and laughed again. Stone asked: Why do we not love me to treat about the people? Buddha shook his head and said: You need to treat the people you love you?

stone with a bitter laugh: I think I do not need

Buddha said: Tell me about your reasons for

Stone wrote: I love the more demanding requirements, it is my That which does not require a mixture of sympathy mixed with pity, I asked her from the bottom of my heart love, compassion and tolerance, although tolerance is also a love, while also brings a sense of happiness, but it I hated it, and if I love her mix of these, then I would prefer her not to ignore me, or directly rejected my love, I still have time out to come, because the feeling is only the more trapped more deep despair than hope to reality, because the pain was a desperate? that and hope the pain is indefinite.

Buddha smiled: well, you have to say the answer!

stone Q: Why am I in love with a girl before, she in my eyes is the most beautiful? Now I love a girl, I often find taller than her beautiful girls?

Buddha asked: Are you sure you really love her, in this world you love her most of the people?

stone hesitate to say: Of course!

Buddha said: Congratulations. Your love for her is a mature, sensible, sincere and profound.

stone a little surprised: Oh?

Buddha went on to say: she is not the world's most beautiful, even when you are so in love with her, you are clearly aware of this fact. But you still so in love with her because you love not only her beautiful youth, to know Shaohua perishable, the roots of the old trade, but your love for her has gone beyond the surface of things, also beyond the years. You love her whole people, mainly the heart of her unique.

stone could not help but say: Yes, I really love her purity and goodness, to sympathize with her childish.

Buddha smiled: the test of time on any lot of money for what you love.

stone Q: What time together, two people who made no previous passion, more of a dependent?

Buddha: it is because your heart will love have been subtle changes to family ...

stone touched the head: family?

Buddha continued: When the love to a certain degree of time, it will unknowingly into a family, you will gradually, she was seen as part of your life, so you will more tolerance and understanding, and only family is your God from the beginning of the scheduled birth is your choice, so you do later, only to adapt to your family, no matter how noble you were born, you do not speak any of the conditions to the acceptance of them, and they charge for their good

stone thought, nodded: family is indeed the case.

Buddha smiled: Love is but the beginning because of mutual appreciation, because the heart and fell in love, as inseparable from each other while married, but more important is the need of tolerance, understanding, habits and adaptation will work life. Stone silence: The love is a feeling.

stone Q: When university I have met a girl at that time I loved her, but she did not love me at that time; but now she loved me, and I now seem to Without the feeling before, or that I seem to have not loved her, why is there such a situation?

Buddha asked: You can do it yourself from now on no longer think of her?

stone meditation for a while: I think I can, intentionally or unintentionally, as in so many years I always think of her, or when the students gathered information about her, I have had extraordinary interest; She received a letter or phone when my heart is strange excitement and tension; single reason for so many years is because she has not forgotten, or I to her standards to find me in the future of women friends; but I now do not care for her.

Buddha sent a long sigh: Now before you even though you and no change in appearance, but your heart has gone through a long journey, or that you marked for your love a realistic and rational mind. You do not like her only from you this knot, knot is the need to resolve their own, and to know Review of past lives of 500 times in exchange for this life pass before, people always have choices, as how to choose or to your own decisions, who also can not help you.

stone and said no more, just look quietly looking far, the original Buddha is not a panacea ... stone Q: In such an era, such a society, a person like me this way hard to love a person. Is it worth it?

Buddha said: you think? Stone thought, speechless.

Buddha also silent for a moment, finally he opened its mouth: Road since it is their choice, you can not blame others, you can no regrets.

took a deep breath stone, stone that he got it, he saw the Buddha one eye firmly, said no more.

没有评论:

发表评论