2010年6月14日星期一

Picked up her first thing!

! Mobile phones! ! !Yesterday evening I tweeted to the gym, board spinning the results as we too soft soles, and board feet are very sore, but I'm fine, tweeted Teng legs are blue, and Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ side of the board side of the collision, hehe ~ ~ not strange if green, then after we finished walking the fitness shoes, I suddenly found my towel and forget the inside, and then I'll go get the results that I have a towel near the phone, I saw, how So, like chirping, then I think, first took ~ ~ ~
I went out, but many people look at me, Oh and I did not say go out after the last step, I asked tweeted, you call what? ? He confused to tell me that it in his pocket, then said as he touched his pocket ~ ~ ~ ~ and then suddenly discovered it did not, and actually very plain to me that brought! ! Halo, can not wait for the spot, faint, on the whole, she seems to like that in my pocket, ~ ~ ~ I do not feel like asking a ~~~~< br>
first picked up something, or cell phone, The results, actually a friend of ~~~~~ I depressed! !

没有评论:

发表评论