2010年6月16日星期三

Monster without a name

A long time ago, somewhere, there is not only the name of the monster.

monster is very, very like a name.

so monster journey on foot to search for names.

However, because the world is large,

so the monster split into two, set foot on the road.


an east,

a west.


monster go east to find a village.

"- blacksmith uncle, please give me your name."

"how to give names of people."

"- if the name to my words I went to the uncle's body, so you strength to become large as Xie. "

" Really, if efforts to become strong, put your name to it. "

monsters into the blacksmith's body gone.

monster became Otto the blacksmith.

Otto became the greatest people in the village effort. But one day ... ...

"Look at me! To see me! Monster in my body has grown so big, oh."

Card miles card miles goo whisper grumble, crunched, gurgle.

hungry monster, from inside the body to Otto eaten.

monster has no name change back to the monster.


to the shoemaker Hans's body is the same,

card miles card miles goo whisper grumble, crunched, gurgle.

has turned back the monster has no name.

to the hunter's body is the same Thomas,

card miles card miles goo whisper grumble, crunched, gurgle.

or change back to a monster without a name.


monster to the castle to find a good name.

"- If your name to me, I'll let you become strong."

"If my cure, I become strong, they took the name to you. "

monster into the body of the little boy.

little boy became very healthy.

king very happy.

"Prince recovered! prince recovered!"

monster is like the little boy's name.

also like castle life, so although the hungry stomach, but patience down.

every day, hungry grunt call, or the patient down.

However, because the stomach is so hungry -

"Look at me! look at me! monster in my body has grown so big, oh."

little boy to the king, ministers and servants all ate.

card miles card miles goo whisper grumble, crunched, gurgle.


One day the boy met the monster go west.

"- I have a name, oh, a very nice name."

go west of the monster said.

"I do not need names, I'm happy even without a name.

Because we're monsters without names."


little boy to go go west monster ate.

hard-won name, but no one can call him up.

John, how nice name.

没有评论:

发表评论