2010年6月15日星期二

Our reality is not only romantic love

Have stubbornly defends as long as can love each other forever, like love can be experienced after disregard the changing circumstances, that I suddenly realize: So you do not make certain factors, it will lose at the starting point! Perhaps the love of loyalty is only to those fairy tales are no impurities miss!
; ; ;
Inscription



Hello, everybody, we are a pair of shoes. My name is zoco, she called the right right, we are twin sisters, we can be pretty long with pink shoes surface, there are glittering beads roads. We are a young pair of big hands to our hostess, and I remember blushing master whispered: "Thank you!"
Lovely master us, every day go home, she would immediately take off high-heeled shoes put on us, sometimes she would whisper it to us. We also loved the master, always trying to make every effort to protect the owner, would not let her feet by a little cold, and there is a trace of discomfort. I would dearly love to the right with the right, at the master's feet, during the day while lying on shoe, we have lots to talk about intimate, we often talk about our secret masters ... ...
us The owner is a beautiful girl, she loved to laugh, quick to laugh, "giggle" to ring, the confused one of our sisters jumped a jump in! Oh, I am most afraid of this movement, I felt the they were about to fall, and we still like to hear the master call, her voice sweet, I often hear people call certain happiness die.


shoes inside of shoes and soon we will know, but sometimes also to some of the strange shoes, often to the pair of brown shoes and a pair of blue shoes. Pair of brown shoes, the sound is very low, but the owner is not nice; pair of blue shoes of the owner of the voice is young, I like to listen to. I and the right is the right time to start fall apart from this, because I love the blue shoes, and she fell in love with brown shoes ... ... now we do not speak, all lie on the shoes inside think about their own thoughts. But two days I have some concerns up, the owner of the face more and more bad, I have not heard for a long time the master of laughter, and she was no longer whisper to us. Finally one day become a reality of my fear that day is my favorite sports shoes to the blue, I blushed and he would like to say a word, but heard the masters and the masters of the blue shoes and quarreled the ... ...
"Lan Lan, you do not love me? you really do not love me?"
"Yes! do not love is not love!"
"No , Lan Lan! we are so in love, this life who can separate us then? "
" little light, I want bright house, nice car, there are many, many dreams, which you can give me you? "
" I can not but I will try hard! "
" But you let me know when you? woman's youth is too short! "
" Lan Lan, I ... ... "< br> "You walked, walked, I do not want to see you anyway!"
I was more sad, I'm the premonition that I might never see the blue shoes, and then, but I First Love Yeah! And I have not got a word with him on it ... ... really the boy wearing blue sports shoes go, I started to cry, hum ......


etc. Two days later, suddenly our shoes inside a pair of leather slippers, and they are two of us compared to how shabby Yeah! Sure enough the owner did not wear us now ... love to put her home pair of leather slippers, my heart full of fear, but the right seems to be happy ...... the right day, right Right glad said to me: "zoco, I was very happy! I can now pair of brown shoes and a night's stay together, he was so handsome ah!" master of a sudden one day again we come out .. ....
"right-right, the owner finally they like us, maybe someday I can re-see the blue shoes too!" I said excitedly on the Right Right Right Right ...... frustration and said: "Do you still think of him? but owner does not wear us ah!"
host carrying us out of the door, put us all into the garbage in ......
"zoco here Haohei Yeah!" Right Right cried:
"Well, here is trash! I am afraid of ah ......"
" Humph! all because of you pair of blue shoes, so that the owner hold anything against us it, you see her not us! "Right Right angrily said to me ......
I did not speak, because I figure out how, So the original owner like us, why would we abandon it? I do not know what would have later on in life? See for a long time but had heard shoes inside said wide shoe brush, thrown into the trash things, will be sent to the landfill, from the homeless to live life!


"zoco, how we can do after this?" Right Right seems to become very vulnerable and confused ......
"I do not know ah !.... .. listen! ding who is pat of the above? "
" Yes! ah, who took us up ah. "
" Wait and see! is the master of the blue shoes! " I am so happy and surprised he was called up .....
painfully touched us and take us back to his home ...... I can finally say that the courage of the blue shoes out of my love, I did not expect his heart to love me! Oh, how you ask the right kind of right-now you? Ha ha ...... she has good shoes and a white on the ......



Although I have gone well with the right and the right happy, but I do not know how to console the master now, because I never see him happy too, but sometimes he will bring us out for a long time to stare!




Postscript: If we do not cherish a person regardless of whether he looks handsome, not to hold anything against his family not distinguished, not to reprimand him in the past has not magnanimous. ..... because it defends a life of happiness, each was the other heart Juelian!

没有评论:

发表评论