2010年6月7日星期一

Smarter and more attractive than good

Smarter and more attractive than good


    Year-old that year, one day the old lady next door was diagnosed with liver cancer, has come to late, the doctor said she can only live half a year.


I whispered a small partner: "Do you know how many days in six months the number of hours the number of minutes?" Junior partner shook his head, I am proud. Test because an examination once had This question was not answered correctly, so the teacher went for a meal, so remember well aware of the answer. So I thought I was clever and cried: "Grandma, are you live for 182 days, 4368 hours, 262,080 minutes, 15,724,800 seconds ah?"


Instant quiet room, all eyes are gathered in large are jaunty me. Nervous and my heart burst of joy, I said the number of absolutely true, and believe that the presence of adults is also relieved not.


However, the room so still to me very puzzled. Mother does not speak, her face suddenly became very pale, color is difficult to see, tears welling up even arbitrary.


Block out my father, he asked: "Do not you think he is very smart?"


"Yes!" I do not understand what he meant, said, "I have those figures are counted mouth."


"But, boy," his father said flat tone, "Please keep in mind that sometimes, the wise is not a good thing, in good faith are often more attractive than smart."


20 years later, his father would have been affected me, it made me understand in this world, love is the most important, it combines the enthusiasm and kindness, tolerance and trust. There are many seemingly petty wisdom, in fact, implicit in the selfish and hurt, it should make way for the good. Smart thinking and cool only the individual figures, and goodwill is the eternal warmth of love and moved, is the most beautiful human language.




 

没有评论:

发表评论